Help us determine the best fit for your event with a brief consultation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, submit the request on the contact page, or call us at 978-866-0439 to discuss your event plan. Includes bi-monthly status updates leading up to your event. Event pricing based upon package(s) chosen, and will be discussed during consultation phase.
Package #1 - Meet File Set Up
- Accept entries and payments; verification of gymnasts, coaches, officials; set up rotations and final competition schedule; deal with the clubs attending your event regarding changes, inactive members, invalid numbers, etc.; send out rosters and pre-meet information to clubs as well as meet referee; prepare final meet ProScore transfer file.
Package #2 - Score Keeper
- Be the official score keeper for your competition; have awards ready to be presented almost immediately after the last gymnast has saluted; prepare and email meet results for posting on your website; electronic score display and entry (if available); email final meet file to State Committee.
Package #3 - Materials
- Prepare materials for proper running of your score table including: rotation sheets for spectators, coaches, and meet personnel; gymnasts score cards and envelopes; inquiry forms; injury report forms; officials packets.
Package #4 - Meet Director
- Can provide the certified meet director to ensure smooth running of your event; provide expected positions for volunteers to fill; communicate with your volunteer staff.
Package #5 - Session Coordinator
- Never know if you have left too much time or too little in between sessions? Have Meet Relief create your tentative sessions based upon your preliminary numbers and final competition schedule upon receipt of your final competitive rosters.